E X P A N D YOUR M I N D ! ! !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E X P A N D YOUR M I N D ! ! !

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUTHPARK CHARACTER? ... and why?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tasospap

tasospap

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-01

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUTHPARK CHARACTER? ... and why? Empty
PostSubject: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUTHPARK CHARACTER? ... and why?   WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUTHPARK CHARACTER? ... and why? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:02 am

My favorite character of all of Southpark is ... Randy Marsh WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUTHPARK CHARACTER? ... and why? South-park-20070306115011720
Randy is Stan's dad, and through the years has developed to a star of the show, in episodes like Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes, My Future Self n' Me, and of course his Opus... Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow

Let's cheer all together! ..."We LOVE you Randy! Make LOVE to me Randy! Please!"

Episodes where he shines are
Something you can do with your finger (aka Fingerbang) (season 4, ep.9), where he joins the boy's supercool boyband because he was also in a boyband in his youth, called "The Ghetto Avenue Street Boys"...
Spontaneous Combustion (season 3, ep.2), where Randy wins the Nobel Prize for encouraging everyone to fart every few seconds, so as not to spontaneously combust...
The Losing Edge (season 9, ep.5)
With Apologies to Jesse Jackson (season 11, ep.1)
Night of the Living Homeless (season 11, ep.7)

and I can't wait for more...
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUTHPARK CHARACTER? ... and why?   WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUTHPARK CHARACTER? ... and why? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:35 am

Mr Mackey..just because he is simply the best...Mackeyyyyy??

albino imaginaaaationn...imaginaaaaaaaatioooooooon....lalalalaaaaaa..Mackeeeeyy?! albinoWHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUTHPARK CHARACTER? ... and why? 00000310
Back to top Go down
tasospap

tasospap

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Mr MacKey... Mmmmkay   WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUTHPARK CHARACTER? ... and why? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:15 pm

Mr MacKey, katapliktikos xaraktiras!!! kai sexy!
Thymasai tin skini pou kanei sex me tin Ms Chokesondick!!!! i pio hot skini ever! prepei na kanoume kai ena top ten kapote me aytes!
afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUTHPARK CHARACTER? ... and why?   WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUTHPARK CHARACTER? ... and why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUTHPARK CHARACTER? ... and why?
Page 1 of 1