E X P A N D YOUR M I N D ! ! !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E X P A N D YOUR M I N D ! ! !

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is... Christopher Guest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tasospap

tasospap

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-01

This is... Christopher Guest Empty
PostSubject: This is... Christopher Guest   This is... Christopher Guest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:00 pm

Christopher Guest is a brilliant comedian, actor, writer, director, musician. His style of comedy is unique and he has influenced many, many comedians. The genius behind the style of mockumentary, that only now has become so popular, is Christopher Guest. Did I mention he is the 5th Baron Haden-Guest of Saling in the County of Essex and his wife Jamie Lee Curtis is also a Baroness? With his friends Rob Reiner, Michael McKean, Harry Shearer created the hilarious This Is Spinal Tap (1984), where he introduces us to the (rather) failed, but completely unaware of it, rock band Spinal Tap and he plays the lead guitarist Nigel Tufnel. Spinal Tap have gone beyond that movie and they have an almost cult following. They also appeared as guests in The Simpsons. Other brilliant films are Waiting for Guffman (1996) and Best in Show (2000), which he co-created with his friend Eugene Levy. He tends to use the same people to act in his movies and he lets them improvise within the general outlines of the script. My personal favorite is Fred Willard who makes me burst into tears of laughter, with everything he says.

Find out stuff about Christopher Guest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Guest
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001302/

Check him out! (Search, find, watch, buy)

For Your Consideration (2006)
A Mighty Wind (2003)
Best in Show (2000)
Waiting for Guffman (1996)
This Is Spinal Tap (1984)

Note from the administrator: This page provides you with links found across the Internet. The information available is external to our website. Since these sites are not under our control, we cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided by them. Linking to these websites does not constitute an endorsement by us. The content of the links of the websites provided, are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any websites accessed through our site. We respect the intellectual property of others. We ask our users to do the same. We only provide a source, https://youvegottoseeit.forumotion.com/ , to search video scattered across hosts and independent video sources. Our site just links to publicly available media. By simply linking to webpages and media, in a style similar to Google search or social bookmarking sites, we are not copying the media, but rather just organizing it with links and thumbnails.
If you are the owner of something you believe violates your copyright, please notify us.
Back to top Go down

This is... Christopher Guest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E X P A N D YOUR M I N D ! ! ! :: Cinema-
Jump to: